Wednesday, February 21, 2007

492 words


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy read somewhere that the average nineteen-month-old toddler knows about 20-50 words or so. That kinda shocked her, seeing as I'm such a motormouth - so she put me to the test, and made a crazy long list of all the words I can say. I'm a bit better than 50... she gave up at four hundred and ninety-two, and that includes "ebola", "capybara", and my newest addition to the Clover lexicon, "toothbrush."

Mommy made me another dress today (but it doesn't fit and she sorta sewed it inside-out), and we located my hidden stash of crayons, which meant we also did a lot of colouring and drawing and stuff. Later, I went to Gamma and Grandpa's and made a tower of pillows and seat cushions and toys on their living room floor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!