Saturday, February 03, 2007

Abjow


[As transcribed by Daddy]

After my morning bath, Mommy and I played with my letter fridge magnets and started learning to spell. So far, I have the letters a, b, o, j, and w memorized (I can even sound them out!). To celebrate, Mommy taught me how to dance the Cha-Cha.

Once again, I really didn't wanna go down for my nap this afternoon. Desperation led to me inventing a new way of getting out of it! I started complaining that my diaper was full, even though it wasn't. Mommy was forced to at least start changing me. Aren't I crafty?

After Daddy came home from work, he took Mommy and I grocery shopping. Something about him dragging his feet and the metal shopping cart led to a build-up of static electricity, and he kept shocking me. I used it as an excuse to get some sympathy from Mommy.

Listening to: Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!