Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Catching the Bus


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I headed off to a play group. I had a great time, and as usual wowed the other Mommies with (a) my cuteness and (b) my ability to modulate my voice. For example, if you ask me what a bear says, I'll say "Grargh!" If you ask me what a BIG bear says, I say "GRARGH!" and if you ask me what a little bear says, I saw "...squeak!"

Later in the day, we went to the mall so Mommy could pick up some make-up. Unfortunately, she left her wallet in the glove compartment of the car yesterday... so we had to wait until Daddy came home from work later on and go back. At one point, Mommy left the mall and saw the bus about half a block away. She ran super-fast and caught it just as it was starting to drive off. I didn't like the running part (I was strapped to her chest at the time), but I have to admit, I thought it was awesome that she caught the bus. I rewarded her by being cute for the rest of the day.

Listening to: Mr. Bungle - California


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!