Friday, February 09, 2007

Colour Me Magenta


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went for a walk to the bakery this morning, and I actually did all of my own walking - unaided! Er, well, except for the crossing-the-streets part. But hey, that's pretty good, right? Half an hour of urban hiking, all by myself!

The other notable moment of the day occurred while Daddy and I were visiting with Gamma and Grandpa and Nee-Nee. Daddy drew a cartoon of me, and I started colouring it in with, announcing which parts I was colouring. I coloured the teeth green, the hair orange, and everything else I made magenta. I know it's a bit of a garish colour scheme, but hey - an artist sees what an artist sees.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!