Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Enter: "Naughty Toby"


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Here's a weird one.

Pretty usual day, today. Mommy and I were cooped up yet again - at one point we were gonna go for a long walk, but after three steps outside we decided to make it quick and just go to the corner store and back. It was freezing! Mommy made Valentine's Day cookies when we came home, and I threw a tantrum since Mommy wouldn't let me have one. She put me down for a nap... but when I woke up, I climbed out of bed all on my own and went right for the cookies.

Later on, after Daddy came home from work, he and Mommy hung out with me in my room, jumping on the bed and that sort of thing. At one point they asked me to say my name, and I said what sounded like "Toby." They thought this was funny, and asked me again if my name was not 'Clover', but "Toby." Crazed and laughing hysterically, I told them my new name was the troublesome and mischevious "Naughty Toby" ('Naughty' being a word I've found to be hilarious for the past few days).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!