Sunday, February 11, 2007

Flying Spaghetti Monster


[As transcribed by Daddy]

To take care of Mommy's neck, Daddy drove her and I to the chiropractor's. While she was getting all fixed-up and acupunctured, Daddy and I messed around with the exercise equipment and therapy balls. Fun stuff! Then we did a whole lot of grocery shopping, and I got to have some cake before lunch.

After lunch, we drove out to Uxbridge again to resume our winter hike from a few weeks ago. It was still really cold and snowy out, though, and while I did look incredibly adorable hiking through the snow in my bright pink snowsuit, I kept falling on my face and my parents were getting worried my rosy red cheeks and nose. So... we came home.

Just for fun, during dinner I decided to wear my plate of spaghetti like a hat. You should try it sometimes - it's fun watching all those noodles fly.

Listening to: Outkast - Speakerboxxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!