Friday, February 02, 2007

Grandpa is my Problem


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I missed saying good-bye to the Nixons before they left the morning. So... if they're reading this - goodbye, Nixons!

I wanted to go and jump on Grandpa's bed, but he wouldn't let me, and that really ruined my mood. When Mommy asked what my problem was, I said "Grandpa!"

The fun was just getting started. We took a quick walk outside in the cold after lunch, during which I fell asleep for about five minutes. Once we got back, Mommy tried to put me to bed, but I was dead set against it, so I complained: "My socks are bothering me. I don't like this blanket. I need a different blanket. Now I need the first blanket. Now I hate all these blankets. Where's Ah-Hoo? Ah-Hoo? Ah-Hoo's crowding me. I don't like Ah-Hoo. Sing a Song. No, not that song... a different song. Not that song either. No, not that one either. Sing 'Piggy'. I don't like you, Mommy. Mommy, your ear feels funny with my toe in it. I'm gonna stand over here and pull these pictures off the wall. I don't want to lay down this way. I want to lay down the other way. Where's Ah-Hoo? Where's my piggy? I'm poopy!" Etc. etc. After 45 minutes of that, MOMMY needed a nap.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!