Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Human Canvas


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Due to a number of factors, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Because I didn't get a lot of sleep, my parents and Basil didn't get a lot of sleep either. Surprisingly, it didn't really seem to effect us during the day, aside from the two and a half hour nap this afternoon.

I ate a lot of fruit for breakfast today, named my baby doll "Jumbo", ran around the house with a baby wipe cleaning everything like a maniac, spent some time visiting at Gamma and Grandpa's, demanded to be ticked by my mother, and most significantly, I drew. On everything.

I drew on the furniture, the seat covers, on Basil's face, on paper, on books, on newspapers, and all over my face, hands, arms, and clothes. It was probably inspired by the fact that one of Cool Uncle Gareth's pieces was just purchased by the Museum of Modern Art!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!