Thursday, February 08, 2007

I Love You


[As transcribed by Daddy]

In another attempt to wow me with her culinary skills, Mommy cooked me a cinnamon apple, and I didn't even eat it (I wanted a hamburger)! Hours later, when she had her OWN cooked cinnamon apple, well of course - then I wanted one.

Maybe it was the cinnamon apple, or maybe it was something else, but for a while there, Mommy wasn't feeling so good. While she lay down on the couch clutching her stomach, I watched an entire episode of Dora the Explorer. Miraculously, it didn't make Mommy feel any worse.

The big news of the week is that I'm now officially saying 'I Love You', although sometimes I have to be tricked into saying it. Nobody's sure if I really know what it means, and it comes out as 'Aboo!' but my folks'll take what they can get.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!