Thursday, February 01, 2007

In bed with Ah-hoo


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a day of books, blocks, and magnets. I managed to play with 'em all. At one point, Mommy built me a huge tower out of my building blocks. I walked up to it, knocked it over with one swift slap, and in a sinister voice shouted "Brokeeeen!"

I didn't really want to have a nap, but since I had to, I demanded that Basil join me in bed. We managed to get him in there with me, but he took up waaay too much space (I'm finally learning something Mommy and Daddy have known for years) and I started complaining.

And on a somewhat sad note, two more mice perished during the night. At this point, most people regularly reading this blog probably have it in their heads that we live in a rodent-infested shack. Honestly, though... our place really is nice!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!