Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's Potty Time!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I went to Gamma and Grandpa's house, but they weren't home. We waited for them for a while, and I got pretty bored, running around while Daddy took photographs of me. Mommy made me lunch, and then when Gamma and Grandpa did come home, I stayed with them and drew while Mommy and Daddy went to the butcher's.

After my nap, I watched Daddy play some video games before he drove Mommy and I out to the mall. We bought a new pair of hot pink winter boots (A little late in the year, I know), some odds and ends, and my very first potty! When we got home, Mommy sat me on it for a while. I have to say - it's pretty comfy!

Listening to: Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!