Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Kitchen in the kitchen


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up with a sniffle today. Looks like I'm getting Daddy's cold. This morning Mommy and I said bye-bye to the Nixons, and then Mommy got to work sewing me some more toys and stuff. You really oughtta see the stuff she's bene making - it's pretty incredible. Daddy's really been blown away by it all.

Mommy also bought me a kitchen online, and had it delivered to our door. Now there's a very small kitchen sitting inside our normal-sized kitchen. Weird. I like playing with it - it's fun! It came with a little plastic cell-phone for me to call Daddy and GG with.

Aside from all that, I was a pretty grumpy baby today, most likely due to my runny nose and my severe diaper rash.

Listening to: Sondre Lerche and The Faces Down - Phantom Punch


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!