Saturday, February 10, 2007

MAP


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Poor Mommy. She slept on Daddy's side of the bed last night, and woke up with a major headache and a pulverized neck. She was in a serious amount of pain all day long. We managed to keep ourselves entertained, but complicated acrobatics and scuba diving were completely out of the question.

As I do from time to time, I happened to catch an episode of Dora The Explorer on television while Mommy was writhing in pain. Some of you may have seen this show, and will understand the magnitude of what I'm about to tell you. For those that haven't, well... too bad for you. Anyway, today Dora asked viewers "Who do we ask for directions" or words to that effect, and I answered aloud: "MAP!" When Dora confirmed my response, I ran around the house, applauding with glee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!