Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Mystery of Bannat


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's still "peak-of-Mount-Everest cold" outside, so for yet another day, Mommy and I were pretty cooped up in the house. We made the best of it, though, and played a lot in my room. You know, jumping on the bed, reading, tumbling and reading. We (and by "we" I mean Mommy) used some blankets to make a canopy around the bed, and yeah... ...good times. Mommy had a shower in the middle of the day, and instead of doing the usual (standing outside the shower and yelling at her to hurry up and entertain me), I sat quietly, read some books, and kept an eye on her.

Today, Mommy also solved 'The Mystery of Bannat.' For the past few days, I've been asking for 'Bannat', and nobody seemed to know what I was talking about. After some keen detective work, she figured it out - 'Bannat' is Colverese for 'Wombat', the star of one of my favourite books.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!