Monday, February 19, 2007

Nineteen Months Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

To celebrate my birthday, my parents let me take the car out for a drive. I crashed it!





Seriously, that's not what happened. This morning we went to a nice Dim Sum place for lunch (Daddy's stupid enough to have forgotten that it's Chinese New Year), which was packed and insane. I loved the food (even that which I threw on the floor), but got really amped up by all the excitement. I did NOT want to have a nap as we went for a drive, and was really acting up in the car. Mommy got fed up with me and asked Daddy to pull over, out in the middle of nowhere... check the above photo for the result.

A nice old lady in a nearby house lent us her phone, so we called for a tow. After some weird credit card / CAA / towtruck related shenanigans, we got back out on the open, snow-drifty roads. I eventually fell asleep, and once I woke in Hockley Valley, several hours later, I went right back to being cranky. Some dinner a la Gamma seemed to cheer me up before bed.

Listening to: The Pursuit Of Happiness - The Wonderful World Of...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!