Monday, February 26, 2007

Popcorn begets popcorn


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's got a brutal and sudden head cold, so Mommy and I let him rest a bit this morning. In the meantime, I spent some time visiting with the Nixons. They showed me a video game that I thought was kinda cool. We had a late breakfast, and then a late lunch, which led to a late nap.

While I napped, Mommy and Daddy ran around like crazy people cleaning and tidying. I heard Daddy mention getting popcorn, so I demanded some popcorn of my own. Ergo, before we could all drive out as a family to buy popcorn, Mommy and Daddy had to make some for me to eat on the journey. That which I didn't eat I ground into the carpet.

Nick and Leslie came over for dinner and to watch TV. Basil and I were really excited to see them - in fact, I refused to go to bed on time. How could I, with all the excitement going on?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!