Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Scary Measuring Tape


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy is still in craft-mode. Today, she made me a little toy crocodile out of felt (you should see it - it's adorable!) and a new smock! I wasn't exactly co-operative when it came to the smock, though. She had to take my measurements, and whenever she'd approach me with the measuring tape, I'd run away crying. I had to be tricked into standing still.

For all intents and purposes, Mommy and I managed to keep the apartment relatively clean all day long - until, that is, Daddy was about to come home from work. About ten minutes before he walked through the door, I managed to absolutely wreck the place. I'm quite the artiste!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!