Monday, February 12, 2007

Sledding


[As transcribedb y Daddy]

Two days ago, Daddy slipped on some ice and fell down the stairs at the side of the house, and while he was fine yesterday, today he was really sore. Mommy decided to let him sleep a bit while we hung out and watched a terrible movie on television.

After lunch, Daddy drove Mommy and Basil and I to the store, where we bought a blue sled. Then we drove out to Rouge Park, where we went for our best winter hike yet! I got to sit on the little sled while Mommy and Daddy took turns pulling me over fields and along paths and through forests. It was cold, but great! We all had so much fun! Of course, Daddy was stupid and forgot to bring the camera.

When we came home, I actually peed in my potty! My parents were so proud, they told the whole family.

Listening to: The Hives - Tyrannosaurus Hives


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!