Sunday, February 25, 2007

Selling off a piece of my childhood


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's cold out again. I shouldn't be surprised... I mean, it is February. In Canada. Oh well. We're all going a bit stir crazy, and can't wait to resume our weekend hikes once it warms up.

Today we took a trip to the butcher's, picked up some groceries, and then headed home for lunch. I had a nap, and when I woke up I was happy to discover that the Nixons had come over to Gamma and Grandpa's for a visit!

Mommy and Daddy and I went for a quick drive to look for some fabric, felt, and stuffing (you gotta see the adorable little bunny Mommy sewed for me). Wal-Mart sure as heck is insane on the weekend. Mommy made me scallops for dinner... I can't say I liked them at all. Before bed, Mommy managed to sell off my old baby car seat via Craigslist. She got really emotional about it, too.

Listening to: The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!