Friday, February 16, 2007

Shh!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was feeling kinda crafty today, so she made me some toys out of felt. She made me a chicken, a flower, and after I went to bed, she sewed me a new smock! It's pretty cool!

At one point today I got it into my head to put some of my toys down for a nap. So I laid them down on a pillow, put some little cloth handkerchiefs on them as blankets, and shushed everyone in the house, to make sure nobody woke them. I sure do seem to have quite the burgeoning imagination! You should have heard the wild excuses I was coming up with to avoid ME having to have a nap.

After Daddy came home from work, I got yams all over my face during dinner. As a result, I got a tub, where I sat there and washed my tummy for almost ten whole minutes (while I wasn't putting bubbles in Daddy's hair).

Listening to: The Sword - Age Of Winters


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!