Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sleep Talker


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up to discover that Mommy had made a plate of Rice Krispie treats the night before. AFTER I went to bed. How dare she?! I demanded and demanded that I have some for breakfast until my demands were met.

Today was fine and all, but even still, I put up something of a fight when it came time to have a nap. Mommy was so tired from all the haranguing that she fell asleep with me. When she woke, she had a brutal headache. Ain't it always the way? While she recovered, face-down on the couch, I tried to climb up Daddy's CD towers. Good thing he and Grandpa actually drilled them into the walls a few months back.

Daddy drew me a bath before bed (it was "warm" and "nice" - I told everyone so) after which I talked in my sleep. About hiking.


1 Comments:

Blogger groovyinclinations said...

Adorable little blog! Totally a heart stealer!

Mindy

1:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!