Friday, February 23, 2007

Snowman


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's been pretty warm (given the season) the last few days, so we were all surprised to wake up to a veritable winter wonderland this morning. THe snowflakes were as big as me! Once Daddy was off to work, Mommy and I went to work as well... gathering mounds of snow into a large pile. It was fun! I didn't know why we were doing it, but hey - I was game. Once Mommy started dressing the mound in human clothes and gave it a face, I took a step back and announced "Man!". Hence, my first snowman.

Mommy and I walked with Grandpa to the drug store today, so I definately got my exercise. It put me in a great mood - I was happy, playful, and lots of fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!