Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday-Saturday


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a Sunday-Saturday. Here's what I mean: We had lot of plans, but laziness and lethargy managed to dash them all. Long story short - we were gonna try to go for a hike, but ended up lazing around all day and barely managed to even make it down the street to Best Buy and Wal Mart to look for some useless crap to NOT buy.

We did manage to do some more grocery shopping at the butcher's this morning, after I got Daddy out of bed by standing over him and saying "Wake!". I played a lot with Mommy and Daddy and Gamma and Grandpa, during which I bumped my head on their coffee table. It should bruise nicely by tomorrow.

It's a fact - there is no sweeter sound in the entire Universe than the sound of me laughing hysterically while Mommy tickles me.

Listening to: Deerhoof - Friend Opportunity


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!