Monday, February 05, 2007

Superbowl Sunday


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, I woke Daddy up my shoving my books in his face. Somehow, he managed to read them to me while still asleep. Nobody could verify whether or not he included the funny voices.

After lunch and some playing with Mommy outside (it's officially eight trillion degrees below zero, and that's not including wind-chill), her and Daddy and I loaded up into the car and went for a lovely winter drive. I fell asleep, and missed the lovely scenery.

After I woke up, we drove to Daddy's friend's place for a Superbowl party in Hamilton. I made lots of friends, and got to hang out with Chloe, who I chased around for hours, constantly reminding her that she's a 'DOG!' I ate a lot of pretzels, vegetables, and dip (see photo) while entertaining everyone. In fact, I was far more entertaining then the Ninendo Wii.

I stayed up past my bedtime, too, and fell asleep on Daddy's side of my parents' bed. Looks like he'll be sleeping in my crib tonight - sucker!

Listening to: Wig In A Box: Songs From & Inspired by Hedwig And The Angry Inch


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY more entertaining than Wii!

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!