Thursday, February 15, 2007

Tummy Issues


[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all awoke to a ton of snow outside this morning. Daddy managed to fight his way to work, but Mommy and I had to stay stuck indoors. We're all really looking forward to warmer weather, I can tell you.

While I was having a tub today, I asked to sit on my potty - not to go to the bathroom, though... just because. I also played with some stickers Nana sent me in the mail for Valentine's Day, which I stuck to my body. Speaking of which, I sure was having a lot of tummy issues today. I couldn't seem to keep it in my shirt, and I couldn't seem to keep food off of it.

I stole a cookie off of the kitchen counter while Mommy tidied the house. I still can't say I like that vacuum very much. I made it up to her though when Daddy asked me what the most beautiful thing I had ever seen was, and I answered "Mommy" and made her month. Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!