Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Who's the Infant?


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were both pretty sleepy, all day long. We were generally lazy and mopey, but also did a lot of lying around and stuff. Even the bath I had this morning was pretty lackadaisical. My overall grogginess didn't prevent me from being extra sweet and cuddly, though.

Mommy came to a shocking realization today - she'd never ever fed me any egg salad. It seemed to her that it would be the kind of thing I'd totally go for, so she went to the trouble to make up a whole lot for lunch. Unfortunately, it didn't go over very well. I kinda think it sucks.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only 'immature' one around here. Daddy keeps trying to get me to shout the word 'fork' at Mommy, because I mispronounce it, and it sounds like I'm saying something naughty. Now, I ask you - who's the infant?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!