Saturday, February 24, 2007

Yam Stashing Day


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy decided to do some serious tidying today, since we're probably going to have people over on the weekend. Once my bedroom was completely clean, I started jumping on the bed (right after having a tall glass of milk). I threw up all over it. Mommy had to clean it all over again! Bwa-ha-ha!

I wanted to do a lot of playing today. I laughed at everything her and the dog did - I told them they were 'silly' and 'funny' a lot today. I even blamed one of my stinky diapers on the dog today, and once Daddy came home I did a lot of bouncing on his tummy and stashed Easter Eggs all over the house. Well, I didn't have Easter Eggs, so I used yams instead.

I watched an episode of Go Diego Go today, and actually started interacting with the characters. When they characters asked questions of the audience, I answered. Correctly, even. Freaky!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!