Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Adventures of Cow, Too


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Off to an early start this morning, amongst the crazy weather. We got lots and lots of snow last night, but it was almost completely gone by mid-afternoon. We did our regular butcher thing, and then did the rounds to pick up our major receipts for tax purposes. We went to the dentist first, and then paid a visit to Babak for our chiropractic year-end-tally. While we were there, Mommy and Daddy got adjusted (and Daddy was finally diagnosed with Temporomandibular joint disorder) and I played in the excercise room. I missed Debbie.

After lunch and a nap, we drove out to Rouge park for some sledding. Like I said though, the snow was pretty much mush by the time we got there - but I had a lot of fun anyway! On the way home, we picked up the long-awaited sequel to my favourite book, and I was a total chatterbox in the car.

Looks like I'm a light sleeper tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!