Monday, March 12, 2007

Birthday Disaster?


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This is a tough one for Daddy to transcribe. The day started out well, as we set out for Mommy's 30th birthday adventure. I'm not clear on all the details (I'm just a kid - I'm not privy to the whys and wherefores of what we do as a family), but we went to the airport for some reason. I think Daddy was trying to fake Mommy out for her birthday, but it backfired. Badly. Way to go, Daddy. She was pretty upset, and it made the car-ride to Stratford fairly uncomfortable. I slept through it.

Once we were in Stratford, we had a nice time - we went to a restaurant, and I made our waitress' month with my excellent behavior. We even go to go to a toy store, where I got some cool toys! The drive back to the city was, once again, tense. I decided against complaining the whole way, which is what I wanted to do.

Once we got home, there was a surprise party waiting for Mommy. I'm not sure it was what she wanted, but seeing Nana and Jim and Gamma and Grandpa and Anisa and Lucie and Jay and Arlynn and Corrin (but especially Nana) made her feel better. She got lots of presents, we all ate a lot of food, and got really tired.

Listening to: Ben Folds - Songs For Silverman


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!