Sunday, March 04, 2007

Changing Rooms


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Would you believe that I started off the weekend by eating an entire chapstick? After that particular mess got cleaned up, Mommy and Daddy and I went for our regular trip to the butcher's and coffee place for meat and coffee, respectively. After lunch, I fought against having a nap, as I always seem to be doing nowadays. It's as though I've become the enemy of sleep.

After I woke up, Mommy and Daddy and I did some window shopping at the mall. I went from changing room to changing room with Mommy (I really liked one pink skirt that she tried on - I told her it was 'pretty'), and at one point became pretty fascinated by a movie poster. I ended up getting some socks and a shirt.

After dinner, I showed off for Nana on the webcam, and - you guessed it - tried not to go to sleep.

Listening to: !!! - Myth Takes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!