Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Day of the Needles


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a fairly low-key morning, which included a visit from Cool Uncle Gareth and a lot of reading with Mommy. After lunch Grandpa loaded Mommy and I into the car and we drove downtown to the Doctor's office. On the way, I made sure to show everyone nice fancy booger I yanked out of my nostril.

At first I was happy to be there - I love playing with the toys in the waiting room, and it's always nice to get out and about. Once I went into the exam room and saw the Doctor, though... well, let's just say my instincts kicked in, and as usual they were right on the money. The man stuck me with two needles! And one of them really hurt! Needless to say, it made me really angry, and I let everyone know.

I was kinda mad at Mommy for conning me into going there, so I kept asking to be with Grandpa instead once we got back.

New art here, here, and here.


I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!