Friday, March 23, 2007

Dismissing Mommy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another day, another few million joules (watts?) of energy for me to burn off. I was absolutely bonkers today - happy, ready to play, ready to eat, and ready to destroy. I got to spend a good chunk of time playing with Cool Uncle Gareth this morning - when Mommy showed up to join in, I looked at her and told her "Buh-Bye." That got quite the reaction, so I kept on 'dismissing' her all day long.

We wanted to take some walks today, since the weather was so warm - but the rain prevented us. I stayed home and wished Daddy was home instead. Once he did arrive, his hair was really short. To smooth things over, he brought me a new book.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!