Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hockey and Pine Corns


[As transcribed by Daddy]

The first thing I did upon waking up was ask Mommy to go to the zoo and see all the animals, like the rhinos and tapirs and monkeys. Unfortunately, we couldn't really make that happen today - but we did manage to go for several walks, since the freezing weather has warmed up a bit.

We took Basil with us this morning, and he was a bit of a handful. I think he has been missing the outdoors about as much as we have. He stayed behind when Mommy and I went for a second, afternoon walk. We saw some kids playing a game on the street that I have dubbed 'hockey', and while we walked I found a pine cone on the street. I called it an 'acorn' - Mommy corrected me, so I've decided to meet her hafway on the issue and just call it a 'Pine Corn'. Isn't nature wonderful!?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!