Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fun and Games


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was in a much better and more agreeable mood today than I have been over the past few days. My cold seems to be on its way out, and I'm not putting up so much of a fuss when it's time to have a nap / go to bed.

It's still soul-crushingly cold outside, so Mommy and I had to figure out ways to play together. I suggested we draw on the furniture, and even demonstrated how to do it (for the record, folks - a dryer sheet will remove crayon from a flatscreen TV screen). Instead, we turned the laundry hamper on its side and took turns kicking a soccer ball into it.

When Daddy came home from work, we all played Hide and Seek. I had a great time, but I kept hiding in the same place, and Basil kept getting really upset and worried that we were actually lost and gave away all of Daddy's hiding places.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!