Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fun-ner! Boom! Boom!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I awoke to my very first thunderstorm. I thought it was awesome - every time I'd hear thunder I'd track down Mommy wherever she was in the house and say "Fun-ner! Boom! Boom!"

After the rain cleared, it finally became gorgeous outside. Mommy and Basil and I took a fantastic post-rain walk around the neighbourhood, despite Mommy's blistering migraine. We had an early nap, a late lunch, I asked to go to the zoo, I watched some ants eat some lettuce (and got sad when they went away), and when Daddy came home from work (and made dinner!) we went for another walk.

Walk number three, with Gammy, was for the sole purpose of visiting Angus, the dog a few doors down. He wasn't around.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!