Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fun with retail clerks


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's really nice that the weather has finally gotten good. It may be muddy and squishy, but having the freedom to go outside and not freeze to death is gonna do wonders for my family and I.

Cool Uncle Gareth headed back to New York today, so I played with him a bit before he left. After lunch, Mommy and I went to the beaches to do some shoe shopping. We didn't get any shoes, but we did buy some cheese, a little toy piano, and a bra. The entire time I was cute, friendly, and sweet - all of the clerks, service people, and strangers on the bus thought I was adorable. I even led one of the shoe-store ladies around by the hand and had her help me try on every single pair of shoes they had available!

Mommy and I had a late nap, and when Daddy came home, I demanded rice for dinner. So... we had rice for dinner.

Listening to: Ted Leo And The Pharmacists - Living For The Living


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!