Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Giant Purple Boogers


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Still sniffly, and still in an exceptionally grumpy mood. I wouldn't be so bold as to suggest on a blog for all to read that I'm suffering from the early stages of the so-called 'terrible twos', but it's kinda looking that way. I throw tantrums, freak out over the littlest things, and really obviously try to test my parents' patience.

Other than that, today I shoved a purple felt-tip marker up my nose and literally coloured my boogers. Pretty weird stuff. I watched a lot of television today, went with Gammy and Mommy to the chiropractors (where his receptionist taught me to the word 'awesome!') and made funny faces with Daddy in the bath.

New drawings here and here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!