Friday, March 30, 2007

Helping in the kitchen


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today I scribbled on some paper, and when I ran out of room I scribbed in a colouring book, and when I ran out of room I scribbled on my tummy. Had a long nap, went for a walk with Mommy, that kinda stuff. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

After our walk, I developed a hankering for cake. When I told Mommy about it, she decided that we should start baking together. I was really into it - I told Mommy how "excited" I was to be helping in the kitchen. At one point I dropped a small bowl in the big electric mixer (which I really thought was cool when it went fast). It shot out and clipped me in the cheek. I cried, but I got over it when we had cupcakes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!