Sunday, March 25, 2007

Job Offer?!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

The weather today was supposed to be fantastic - but it never really was, which was something of a letdown to all of us. It was neither really warm nor actually sunny. In the morning we went to the butcher and then back to the little shoe store where I wowed the staff the day before... and I wowed them all over again with my enthusiastic sweetness. So much so, in fact, that - and I'm not exaggerating - they offered me a full-time job as official store greeter. I'm not even two and am getting job offers! We bought some shoes, came home, had lunch, and I napped.

I woke up and watched Mommy play a video game for a bit before we decided to go for a late hike at the mall. We made something of a mission out of it to grab as many cell-phone plan flyers as possible. Looks like Mommy and Daddy are gonna take that leap, soon.

Listening to: Modest Mouse - We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!