Thursday, March 29, 2007

Keeper of the Cheese


[As transcribed by Daddy]

While Mommy was making omelettes for lunch today, she gave me some cheese to munch on. I got paranoid and became convinced that Basil was going to try to steal it from me (which he often does)... I ran at light speed across the house and ate it in the corner, hoarding it like a troll.

Later on, when I got up from my nap, I was in the foulest mood. Dunno why. I coloured my chin with a purple marker and felt better.

I played dressup with Gammy and Grandpa upstairs before bed - I wore some of Gammy's shirts, and it kinda looked as though I was wearing a dashiki. I recounted to her the story of Basil and the cheese, but when I told it, I made it sound like he was actively trying to steal it from me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!