Thursday, March 08, 2007

Kiss My Bum


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I really wanted to visit Grandpa. Mommy explained that he's in Las Vegas for a convention, but I didn't believe her. When we visited his place, I had to settle for Gamma and Anisa instead. I responded by stuffing my socks with fistfuls of cereal.

I learned how to throw balls around the apartment (hilarious!), Basil stole cheese out of my hand, I spilled milk on the floor and said "Oops! Milk. Clean it" (a pretty good sentence), threw a tantrum before bed, visited with Gamma's friend Debbie, and fell down on my bum.

When I hurt something (usually my head or my arm), I present it to Mommy and ask her to kiss it better. When she does, I say "better!" When I fell on my bum today, I asked her to kiss it better. Even I found that funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!