Thursday, March 01, 2007

Napping with Rubber Bullet Boy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Upon waking this morning and checking in on me, Daddy was surprised to find me awake and sitting up in my crib, silently smearing Penaten cream all over my face. He was too groggy to think to take photos. Obviously, I needed one serious tub.

My cold is still in effect, and I blew snot bubbles with my nose all day long. I was once again pretty cranky, until I had a nap with Mommy (she dreamed she was a super-hero called 'Rubber Bullet Boy'). Then I was in a much better mood.

Also today, I forced Grandpa to play video games with me - which is funny if you know Grandpa, because you know that he's never played video games in his life, and never would unless his beloved granddaughter asked / forced him to.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!