Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pretty Pink Poncho


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Nana and Jim visited with Mommy and Basil and I today... it's really nice to see them. I showed them all my toys and had them read books to me, and made sure we played with all of the fun stuff they brought me - especially the little pink poncho, which I put on and had to look at in the mirror over and over again. I look so cute!

Nana joined Mommy and Basil and I for a morning walk, we visited with Gamma and Grandpa, and at one point I accidentally closed my fingers in the door. Ouch! During dinner, I was full of energy, which was good because I had to spend a good deal of time defending my food from the dog.

Nana and Jim headed home, and we were all very sad to see them go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!