Thursday, March 22, 2007

Return of the Donkey Mittens


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a really early nap together today - before we even ate lunch or got dressed! Once we were up and rested, we were ready to take on the day! After lunch we decided to go for a nice afternoon walk to the toy store. On the way there, out of the corner of her eye, Mommy saw something strange...

...one of her missing donkey mittens! She lost them months and months and months ago, but lo and behold, there they were, half-buried in a melting snowbank. The warm weather revealed them! The two of us did some searching and found the other nearby. Mommy is pretty happy - they were easily her most favourite mittens ever. Then it started to rain, so we had to go home before ever getting to the toy store.

Daddy was late coming home from work. I was kinda out of sorts when he wasn't around for dinner, but I got to stay up until he came home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!