Saturday, March 03, 2007

No Sleep 'Till Bedtime


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Like I was saying yesterday - last night was pretty rough. The sound of wind and rain and hail and thunder and all manner of flying debris and broken tree branches and neighbourhood clutter kept every single one of us from having a very solid night's sleep. Somehow, though, Mommy and Daddy managed to get through the day intact. Sure, Daddy had to swim to work, but whatever...

I, on the other hand, had a weird day. It was plainly obvious that I was tired, yet sleeping was the polar opposite of what I wanted to be doing with my time. I fought every nap attempt tooth and nail, and when it was time to put me down for the evening - yikes! Watch out. I threw one heck of an awesome tantrum before screaming myself unconscious. Mommy's singing, which usually calms me, didn't even seem to be working.

Speaking of singing, you should hear me sing the alphabet song. All I can sing is the first two letters, but still - it's a start!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!