Friday, March 16, 2007

Facing forward for once


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy tried to do some tidying today, but I thwarted her every effort. I unpacked a lot of my long-since-put-away toys and left them sitting around, wore my jammies really late today, and became really interested in this new backpack Mommy got in the mail (I called it 'car seat'). Mommy even put in in front of the television - I sat in it and watched some shows, including Toopy and Binoo, which I have officially declared to be "favourite."

After Daddy came home from work and we all had dinner, we took the new backpack out for a spin around the block. I really seemed to like it - I'm not used to hiking with my parents and actually facing forward.

Listening to: LCD Soundsystem - The Sound of Silver


I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!