Monday, March 05, 2007

Uninterested in Gorillas


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today Daddy finally got finished scanning in all of my various drawings and art projects from over the past few months and put them up on Flickr - he'll continue to do so on a regular basis, so you can keep tabs on my latest masterpieces.

It was decided after breakfast today that we'd go to the zoo, which meant that I'd have to have an early nap if we were gonna get there before it closed (winter hours and all). Once again, I did NOT want to go to sleep, and fought against it pretty hard.

After a very brief nap and a quick stop for lunch, Mommy and Daddy took me to the zoo, where I saw a Tapir, a Rhino, some fish, Orangutans, and stuff. I was mostly just interested in running around, to be honest with you.

Listening to: Matthew Sweet - Altered Beast


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!