Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Waist-Deep in Snow and Sun


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night Daddy accidentally re-injured his once-dislocated jaw in a bizarre WiFi Network setup mishap. Don't ask. That plus an upset tummy kept him home from work, which didn't bother us much - it was such a beautiful day outside! While Daddy clenched his teeth for fear of hurting his swollen face, Mommy and I did some shopping down on the beaches, buying a book for Daddy and some new clothes for Mommy.

After lunch, we drove out to Terra Cotta to do some much-needed hiking. It was pretty weird - it was so warm we didn't really need jackets, but at the same time the snow was quite literally up to my shoulders! We got pretty tuckered out pretty quickly, and stuck in rush hour traffic on the way home. I chatted away to myself in the car for the entire three-hour journey!

Listening to: Francis Dunnery - Fearless


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!