Monday, March 26, 2007

Walking and Rocking


[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a lovely breakfast, Mommy decided to clean the apartment, so Daddy and Gamma and Grandpa kept me out of her hair. We were really expecting gorgeous weather, but... it was cold and grey.

After lunch we figured if the good weather wasn't going to come to us, we'd go to it. So... we loaded into the car and drove northwest until we found sun and warmth, up at Hockley Valley. Daddy loaded me into my backpack carrier and we hiked for about an hour through muck, mud, sludge, slime, slush, sleet, and some unidentifiable yet enormously large animal poop while Mommy made sure we didn't slip and fall.

Less than twenty minutes later, due to some prompting from me, we stopped at The Forks of the Credit to do some more walking. How it could be so much colder and overcast such a short distance away staggers the mind. I found and collected several fistfuls of rocks that kept me fascinated on the way home.

Listening to: Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!