Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Well-Endowed Tapir


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning it was up and over to the Butcher's pretty quickly so that we could get to Daddy's tattoo appointment on time. I hung out there for a few minutes, and then Mommy and I went textile shopping. We stopped and got some lunch, met up with Daddy, and then headed home.

I fell asleep in the car, so Mommy and Daddy just kept on driving. Eventually, they kinda randomly ended up near the zoo. Since I had been asking to see the animals again during the week, they figured since we were there, we may as well visit for the second time in as many weeks. No complaints here!

The weather was halfway decent, and the crowds were ridiculously thin. We got the entire Gorilla pavillion to ourselves! We saw a bug exhibit, tigers and camels, and one heck of a gorgeous Polar Bear, not to mention my staple faves - the Orangutans, the Rhinoceros, and the Tapir. Let's just say that he was... er... well... really really excited to see us, and both my parents found it quite bizarre and somewhat disturbing. Tapir biology is weird.

Listening to: Stranger Than Fiction - Music From The Motion Picture


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!